Directions to the Condor Express
Directions to Santa Barbara’s Harbor & Sea Landing from the 101 Freeway:
- Directions to the Condor Express from the North: Exit at Castillo, turn right, and drive approximately four blocks till street dead ends into Shoreline Park/Cabrillo Blvd.
- Directions to the Condor Express from the South: Exit at Bath St., make a left at Haley St., and then make another quick left onto Castillo. Go four blocks till street dead ends into Shoreline Park/Cabrillo Blvd.
- Turn right onto Shoreline Dr. and go two blocks to Harbor Way (the first stoplight you reach).
- Turn left onto Harbor Way and enter the Santa Barbara waterfront area.
- Take the first left and drive through the parking kiosk and enter the harbor parking lot.
- Drive all the way down to the boat launch ramp area.
- Two thirds of the way down you will reach a bike path and automatic gate arm. Proceed through the gate and park in any stall that is not reserved for “boat trailers only.
- The Condor Express is located at Sea Landing at the end of the parking lot adjacent to the launch ramp.
- Sea Landing’s address is: 301 W. Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara, CA 93101-3886
Save money on parking!
Bring your parking ticket stub with you and get it validated aboard the Condor Express
or at the Sea Landing to save up to on the cost of parking!