Condor Express Whale Watching Cruises
What should we bring on a Condor Express whale watching cruise?
The weather and conditions on the ocean can change rapidly, so be prepared for your whale watching cruise experience!
The following is a bit of useful information to help you to get the most out of your Condor Express whale watching cruise:
- Bring sunscreen and polarized sunglasses to reduce glare on your eyes
- Bring binoculars and/or a camera with an extra memory card (a leash or wrist-strap is highly recommended)
- Wear flat-soled shoes for comfortable walking on deck
- Dress in layers – it is always cooler on the water than on land and sometimes it can get quite cold in the Santa Barbara Channel
- Motion sickness medications, if susceptible, should be taken the night before and the morning of the trip
- It is a good idea to check with the Sea Landing the day of your Condor Express trip to verify departure times