COVID-19 GUIDELINESWe've Been Certified By Santa Barbara County Public Health To Reopen OUR BUSINESS.
PLEASE BE ADVISED YOUR HEALTH IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY
We are taking the following steps to ensure a safe and healthy experience for all our passengers and crew.
• Check in at Sea Landing will begin 30 minutes before cruise begins.
• Boarding will begin 15 minutes before departure.
• Congregating at the dock is not allowed. Please enjoy our beautiful beach while waiting to board.
• Masks are required to be worn by all guests during cruise.
• Our boat will be sanitized prior to, during, and between cruises.
• If you are not feeling well or do not feel comfortable riding our boat, please avoid this activity.
• We will do our best to practice and encourage social distancing between individuals and groups (does not apply to families).
• The cruise schedule is subject to change based on minimum fare, weather, and social distancing requirements.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION DURING THIS TIME