Directions to the Condor Express
Directions to Santa Barbara’s Harbor & Sea Landing from the 101 Freeway:
- Directions to the Condor Express from the North: Exit at Castillo, turn right, and drive approximately four blocks till street dead ends into Shoreline Park/Cabrillo Blvd.
- Directions to the Condor Express from the South: Exit at Bath St., make a left at Haley St., and then make another quick left onto Castillo. Go four blocks till street dead ends into Shoreline Park/Cabrillo Blvd.
- Turn right onto Shoreline Dr. and go two blocks to Harbor Way (the first stoplight you reach).
- Turn left onto Harbor Way and enter the Santa Barbara waterfront area.
- Take the first left and drive through the parking kiosk and enter the harbor parking lot.
- Drive all the way down to the boat launch ramp area.
- Two thirds of the way down you will reach a bike path and automatic gate arm. Proceed through the gate and park in any stall that is not reserved for “boat trailers only.
- The Condor Express is located at Sea Landing at the end of the parking lot adjacent to the launch ramp.
- Sea Landing’s address is: 301 W. Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara, CA 93101-3886
Save money on parking!
Bring your parking ticket stub with you and get it validated aboard the Condor Express
or at the Sea Landing to save up to $9 on the cost of parking!